General Terms of Contract according to Article 1341 ZGB (Civil Code), wich are valid for agreements between the Hotel Alpenhof and the guests who makes the booking.
1. Cancellation requirements according to Article 1382 ZGB (Civil Code):
- In the case of a cancellation by the guest, no later than 15 days before the day of arrival: 10 % of the agreed total price
- cancellation no later than 14 antill 7 days before the day of arrival: 70 % of the agreed total price
- cancellation later than 06 days before the day of arrival: 80 % of the agreed total price
The agreed price is the price, which was agreed for accommodation, catering and possibly other services.
2. Regulation in the case of early departure of the guest
In the case that the guests departs early, they are liable to pay the price for the actual stay, as well as 100 % of the agreed price for the remaining services not used.