- free parking at the hotel
- gourmet breakfast between 7.30 and 10.30 am with fresh local ingredients
- wellness area with indoor pool, Finnish sauna and infrared cabin open from 7 am to 9 pm
- reduced entry to the Naturno Swimming Pool
- free bike rental at the hotel with e-bikes for a small fee
- bike wash area and lockable bike storage room with tools for your own bike
- washing machine and dryer for a small fee
- free Wi-Fi
Holidays in Naturns in South Tyrol
Fit, active and happy.
About the hotel
For your wellbeing
Summer in South Tyrol
Experience what Naturns and environs have to offer
- Our Finnish sauna ensures pure relaxation and recovery.
- The warmth and relaxing music in our Physiotherm infrared cabin are waiting to be enjoyed at any time.
- Hammock chairs on your balcony bring lightness to your holidays.
- Our garden and lawn give you plenty of opportunity to practice dolce far niente.
- free entry to the Naturno Swimming Pool between May 18 and September 17, 2018 with chip card from our hotel
- guided bike tours by the Ötzi Bike Academy guaranteed to take place, even with just one participant
- guided hiking tours on Mondays and Thursdays together with guests of the Preidlhof
- exquisite wine tours including tastings*
- traditional South Tyrolean schnapps tours and tastings*
- fascinating excursions to educational farms
- advanced 3D archery course in the Schnals Valley*
- high ropes course in the Schnals Valley*
- Hoachwool via ferrata in Naturns for experienced mountaineers
- Knott via ferrata for family fun
- Juval climbing rock with routes of different levels of difficulty
- well-signposted Nordic walking and running trails
- shopping opportunities in Merano, Bolzano and Naturns
- Ötzi the Iceman in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano*
- South Tyrolean cuisine in and around Naturns*
- Juval Castle of the Italian Mountaineer and Explorer Reinhold Messner*
- bike and hiking shuttle to different destinations*
*for a small fee (more information at reception)