- free parking at the hotel
- gourmet breakfast between 7.30 and 10.30 am with fresh local ingredients
- wellness area with indoor pool, Finnish sauna and infrared cabin open from 7 am to 9 pm
- reduced entry to the Naturno Swimming Pool
- free bike rental at the hotel with e-bikes for a small fee
- bike wash area and lockable bike storage room with tools for your own bike
- washing machine and dryer for a small fee
- free Wi-Fi
Holidays in Naturns in South Tyrol
- Our Finnish sauna ensures pure relaxation and recovery.
- The warmth and relaxing music in our Physiotherm infrared cabin are waiting to be enjoyed at any time.
- Hammock chairs on your balcony bring lightness to your holidays.
- Our garden and lawn give you plenty of opportunity to practice dolce far niente.
- free entry to the Naturno Swimming Pool between May 18 and September 17, 2018 with chip card from our hotel
- guided bike tours by the Ötzi Bike Academy guaranteed to take place, even with just one participant
- guided hiking tours on Mondays and Thursdays together with guests of the Preidlhof
- exquisite wine tours including tastings*
- traditional South Tyrolean schnapps tours and tastings*
- fascinating excursions to educational farms
- advanced 3D archery course in the Schnals Valley*
- high ropes course in the Schnals Valley*
- Hoachwool via ferrata in Naturns for experienced mountaineers
- Knott via ferrata for family fun
- Juval climbing rock with routes of different levels of difficulty
- well-signposted Nordic walking and running trails
- shopping opportunities in Merano, Bolzano and Naturns
- Ötzi the Iceman in the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano*
- South Tyrolean cuisine in and around Naturns*
- Juval Castle of the Italian Mountaineer and Explorer Reinhold Messner*
- bike and hiking shuttle to different destinations*
*for a small fee (more information at reception)
The MeranCard can be obtained from 15th Ocotber 2018 to 30th June 2019 at selected partner hotels in Merano and its environs. It is included in the room price. The card is valid for the entire stay.
The MeranCard 2018/19 is valid until 30th June 2019.
What is the MeranCard?
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
- Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol
- Rides on publiccable cars in South Tyrol, which include the cable cars to Renon/Ritten, San Genesio/Jenesien, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten, Colle/Kohlern and Verano/Vöran as well as the the narrow-gauge railway on the Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain. Private cable cars are not included.
- One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and access to exclusive GuestCard advantages and offers.
The Naturno coat of arms can be traced back to a noble family of the region. It shows a golden triangle against a blue background, which today mainly stands for one thing: holiday enjoyment in one of the most unspoilt regions of South Tyrol. Numerous attractive cycling tracks and the nearby town of Merano await. Experience living culture with all your senses – such as at a traditional event, in one of the excellent restaurants in and around Naturns, or in the architecture shaping the unique townscape. Book now and go on your personal discovery tour!
At the foot of the Monte Sole mountain in Naturns the friendly atmosphere of the Levita Hotel invites you to come in – and promises a dream holiday to come true. Discover the lightness of life and the diversity of Merano and environs. Naturally, in your own way. Here, at our hotel, you can choose what your day is going to be like. Do you want to take a break in our hotel garden? Or fancy an unforgettable adventure in the mountains? It is your choice! Book your room with a view of the picturesque Monte Sole mountain now, and be guaranteed the best price, as well as a holiday on the sunny side of life.
in the fascinating world
of Merano and environs.
Are you in need of a holiday? Our Levita hotel is your resort at the heart of Naturns. We are situated in a quiet residential quarter and offer you a relaxed holiday to be enjoyed without any constraints and responsibilities. Our rooms are bright and bathed in sunlight. The wooden décor makes you feel like home, while our quality service ensures that you must worry only about one thing: how to enjoy your precious time. You may choose between our panorama suite, junior suite, and our two twin room types.
Simply relax on our comfortable sun beds between palms and mountains. Enjoy peace all day long, because this is what our garden with beach atmosphere is made for. Soak in the sun and renew your energy for the exciting days in the Merano region ahead of you. Sip our homemade cocktails or enjoy a refreshing Hugo, indulging in the Italian dolce far niente for as long and as often as you wish. This is your holiday after all! By the way: Did you know that the popular Hugo summer drink was created in Naturns, South Tyrol? If you want to know more about the refreshing creation and its origins, click here: Cheers!
We are the hotel in Naturns, South Tyrol fully dedicated to the bicycle. This is hardly surprising, considering the Merano region and, in fact, all South Tyrol are a true paradise for bikers of all sorts, attracting bike enthusiasts from across the world with its diverse challenges. No matter if you ride the mountain bike, road bike, or an e-bike, we have a lot for you to discover. And what is best about our Levita Hotel is that we offer bikes to rent for free! E-bikes are available for a small charge. We also provide you with tools, a wash station, and storage facilities for your own bike.
the best price.
Our best price guarantee is to ensure that you always get the best price available. Book online now or give us a call to receive top conditions beating all other online platforms. Just send us an enquiry and receive a non-binding offer tailored to your needs and wishes. We look forward to hearing from you. See you soon at the Hotel Levita, your bike hotel at the heart of Naturns, South Tyrol.